Sunday 19 February 2012

Beautiful shawl to keep you warm during oversea trip..



Luxury Divas
Faux Black Fur Cloche Hood Cowl & Knit Scarf Hat

  • Amazing
  • The sophistication of the solid color is further enhanced by the luxurious faux mink fur trim on the exterior of the hood section.
  • Stylist and luxurious.
  • The thick knit acrylic scarf guarantees a warm neck, as does the soft and comfortable felt lining in the cloche hood.
  • Timeless style and function.
  • Imported for oversea.



What other visitor says about this scarf?

During my oversea trip to London, I use this scarf as a Tudung replacement. It's was warm and nice. I love it.
Siti, Malaysian MuslimWomen
I recently moved from a warm Southern state to Wyoming. I definitely needed a way to keep the cold and wind from freezing my ears and neck. This hood/scarf works beautifully for that without looking clunky. Since the scarf is actually part of the hat, there are no gaps to let in cold air, and the scarf is generously sized. It looks nice with my dress coat, but it could be worn with a casual coat, too. I love it!
Jomama's Bakery


I ordered two of these. The black with black faux fur and a brown one. The fur is soft and the knitted cap/scarf part looks to be well made. Very luxurious for the price paid. I got them for Christmas presents and am certain that my daughters are going to love them.BJW


I gave this to my sister for her birthday. She is warm and looks terrific at the same time. Although she rides the bus, some folks think she has enough money to own a car because she's dressed so classy. People love her in it.Tsiri 2006 "tgtwinkie"


I thought I wrote a review of this hat already; but received another email here months later asking for a review. Don't know what happened to the other one, but I'll be glad to do it again. My mom loves this hat and she didn't feel it was scratchy and that it kept her head and neck very warm. I purchased it for her at christmas and she has thanked me many times for it. Fast shipping--very happy with product and company. Thanks, JH




No comments:

Post a Comment