Wednesday 14 March 2012

I wish for an easy to use online store my business

Online business is important, but is also hard and even harder than offline business. How can i can find online store that a not only easy to use but also help me increase my revenue. By using free option like blogspot. it's a bit limited. I am not sure why this is happening, the traffic since Febuary is only 10 views. There is not body on the net that look at my items. So why there is so much hype about Internet Store.

It's seem to me that people who make money are people who scam people on how to make money. The cycle repeats. It's make life for women who are genueily interested making money online feel dissapointed. I hope a miracle will happen, i hope that one days this is no longer true.

No comments:

Post a Comment